Pro 1 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a machine operative and quality inspector role in Sutton Coldfield. This is an opportunity to work for a prestigious client.
Applicants must be flexible in their approach to work and be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
Your duties will involve:.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardised work in a continuous improvement environment.
- Meeting production output targets set by the team.
- Maintaining quality requirements.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Demonstrate practical ability, self-motivation, be a team player with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Help train other inspectors when required.
- Be able to identify potential improvements within the area of working and report them to the line manager.
- General Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhere to company quality awareness.
- Meeting Health and Safety standards supporting others to do the same.
- Assist other areas of the business when required to carry out the same or similar tasks.
- Any other reasonable duties required
This is a permanent job role with the opportunity for a full-time contract.
Shifts are available:
- 6:00 – 14:00 Monday to Friday
- 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Friday
The pay rate is £9.27 per hour
If you are interested in the job offer, please call our office, and get yourself registered.
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.