Due to the current climate, Pro1 Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting, new opportunity that has arose for our client based in Sutton Coldfield for a Warehouse Operations Manger.
· The Warehouse Operations Manger would need to be able to manage up to 150 to 200 warehouse staff.
· Ensuring efficient picking rates is maintained.
· Managing and overseeing full warehouse operation.
· Able to motive team members.
· Instructing and guiding your team in the safe working practices and systems of the company.
· Ensure that all company health and safety procedures are understood, maintained, and adhered to at all times.
· Dealing with staffing issues.
This role as a Warehouse Operations Manger can be very challenging and demanding with a focus on key performance indicators.
· Confident, methodical and robust in their management style.
· A positive “can do” attitude.
· Excellent communication skills to develop good working relations with a wide range of people, and to be able to brief and debrief teams.
· Must be able to challenge poor performance in an appropriate and professional manner.
· Must be able to keep calm under pressure.
As a Warehouse Operations Manager you would be offered;
· This is a full time position working between Monday - Friday 1800 - 0400.
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Company uniform.
· Salary £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
· Company pension scheme available, if applicable.
If you believe you are right for this role as a Warehouse Operations Manager, then please apply or call Pro1 Recruitment.