Job Title: Traffic Management Operatives
Pay rate: £10.50 - £14.00
Location: Marston Green (B92)
Shift Times: 10hr Day or 12hr Night shifts
Sector: Traffic Management
Employment will be on a self-employed basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Traffic Management Operative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing traffic control measures to ensure the safe and efficient flow of traffic during construction and maintenance activities.
The Successful candidate will have T1 / T2 tickets working in a Highways/Roads environment along with knowledge and experience in the following:
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good attitude towards working under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Basic mechanical / electrical knowledge
- NHSS 12A/B / LANTRA card / T1/T2
- also looking for : M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 tickets
- Previous or current experience of working on Highways / Roads
Your daily responsibilities will involve:
- Deploying Traffic Management equipment on both planned and reactive maintenance works
- Basic sign repairs on site
- Battery switch-outs
- Permanent traffic signal switch-offs
- Providing onsite assistance to the traffic equipment installation teams
- Loading and unloading traffic management equipment onto vehicles
- Basic housekeeping on and off site
This role pays between £10.50 and £14 per hour and we have either Day shifts or Night shifts available.
If you are looking to expand your Traffic Management career please apply online today!
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person