Pro1 Recruitment are seeking Key Account Advisors to join a busy Logistics business. The business has 25 years experience and has a large depot network. They work in partnership with some of the biggest retail names in the country.
The Role as a Key Account Advisor consists of :
- Interact with customers on the phone and by email in a professional
- Meet all customer needs and exceed expectations
- Provide accurate information to resolve all queries and complaints
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise.
- Conduct basic administrative tasks such as photocopying and filing.
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management.
To be suitable for this role as a Key Account Advisor you will fill the following requirements -
- Must be professional and computer literate.
- Experience working within a customer service environment preferable.
- Familiarity with multi-line phone systems.
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Able to handle pressure and remain calm and professional.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Team-player mentality.
The details for the Key Account Advisor role are -
Working 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, with alternate Saturday mornings. • 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays • Salary £17,500.00 • Company uniform • Company pension scheme available, if applicable.
There are immediate starts available, please contact Pro1 Recruitment for more details of the Key Account Advisor role.