Pro 1 Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers for a prestigious client based in the Tamworth area. This is a temporary role that can turn into a permanent position.
The role for a Class 2 Multi-Drop driver may involve:
- Accurately picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Collecting monies
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure compliance with VOSA and that the vehicles are roadworthy
- Compliance with health and safety (SSOW) hygiene and other related legislation
All candidates must have:
- HGV 2 License – newly qualified drivers will be accepted
- Digital Tachograph card
- Driver certificate of professional competence - CPC
- Strong communication
- Ability to work in a team
- The knowledge and initiative for basic problem solving and making routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
The role offers a Pay rate of £15.60 per hour
Shifts are available:
If you are interested, please contact me to get yourself registered:
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.