Are you looking for an exciting new career path in Logistics?
Pro1 Logistics is seeking an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our logistics team!
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to gain a full wealth of knowledge in the Freight forwarding world by gaining a Level 3 Freight forwarding qualification and working in a busy environment putting your skills into demonstration.
While learning and gaining your qualification in Freight Forwarding, you will be expected to pick up the following duties & fulfil:
· Quoting customers ensuring costs and transit times have been communicated appropriately via Air, Sea & Road.
· Bringing in new customers (commission can be discussed & negotiated)
· Planning jobs with subcontractors & negotiating rates
· Subcontractor procurement
· Customer service updates on-ongoing jobs
· Admin – data inputting new customers & subcontractors onto the system
· Chasing PODS & and uploading them onto the system
Skills & qualities we desire
The individual should have the following qualities and qualifications:
· A-C English & Maths
· Keen to learn
· Highly motivated
· Customer service driven (preferred but not desired)
· Attention to detail
Once you have completed your qualification, you will have a Level 3 Freight Forwarding and will be qualified to take a full-time role on at Pro1 Logistics. This is definitely a very good opportunity as you will be also able to further develop by going through different roles eventually, gaining further experience within the business, with competitive salary increases.
Salary & working hours:
Apprentice wage - £4.81 / 8:30 am to 17:00 with an hour break
If you are interested in the job offer, please call our office, and get yourself registered.
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.