Pro 1 Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers for a prestigious client based in the Tamworth area. This is a temporary role that can turn into a permanent position.
Before starting, you will undertake an initial assessment and interview to ensure that you are equipped for the role. For this assessment, please ensure that you arrive wearing steel toe cap boots and a high viz jacket.
The role for a Class 2 Multi-Drop drive may involve:
- Accurately picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Collecting monies
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure compliance with VOSA and that the vehicles are roadworthy
- Compliance with health and safety (SSOW) hygiene and other related legislation
All candidates must have:
- HGV 2 License – newly qualified drivers will be accepted
- Digital Tachograph card
- Driver certificate of professional competence - CPC
- Strong communication
- Ability to work in a team
- The knowledge and initiative for basic problem solving and making routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
The role offers a Pay rate of £15.50 per hour
Shifts are available from Monday to Sunday:
If you are interested, please contact me to get yourself registered:
Pro1 Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.