This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 20 hours a week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To order and specify vehicles as required.
- To create and maintain vehicle stock records in Kerridge
- To ensure that marketing targets are created properly for all customers
- Locate vehicles for the sales team and expedite dealer transfers to other locations within the network
- Provide support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers
- Dealer transfer logistics when required
- To create and maintain deal files in accordance with DVLA regulations and ensure compliance with DVLA audit requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
- IT literate including Kerridge, Cesar, AFRL, Go AMS and Excel
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the accounts/admin function