A well-established logistics provider is seeking HGV 1 / C+E / Class 1 Drivers to join their team. The business has a great reputation for delivering excellence to their clients and are seeking professional people that meet these standards.
The operation is looking for morning, afternoon, night and weekend drivers to complete trunking deliveries, the work is on-going through-out the year. The shifts are on average 12 hours long.
As the HGV 1 / C+E / Class 1 Driver your duties will include
- Making nationwide to RDCs and stores
- There may be some unloading at stores
- Ensuring the safe delivery of goods
- Adhering to all rules and regulations
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting
- Completing all relevant paperwork
To be suitable for this HGV 1 / C+E / Class 1 Driver position you will need to meet the following criteria:
•12 months minimum of HGV 1 / C+E / Class 1 UK driving experience for insurance purposes.
•No more than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes
•No DDs, DRs, INs on your licence
•Have excellent communications skills
•A valid Digi and CPC card